mercredi 20 août 2014

Scrappin Your ♥ Out - Août Blog Train



Voici ma participation pour ce Blog Train de ce mois d'Août
sur le thème "Back 2 School" !

Cliquez  ICI pour télécharger ma partie !

N'oubliez pas de prendre le train en marche
pour la prochaine station !



18 commentaires:

  1. For some reason box is not working for me today on your account. But the good thing is you have a wonderful kit. Blessings!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Not working for me either. Will check back later. thanks for the wonderful part.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Link is normally fixed. You can download the kit. Tell me if it's not the case again. Sorry for the inconvenience

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The box link won't download still. just brings you to the page and then dead. Will check back in morning. Thank you and love your part.

      Supprimer
  4. Link takes me to Box, but the link on Box does not work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ok I change the link for mediafire.Hope it's fixed now. Tell me if it's not the case. I'm very sorry ! Don't understand what happened with box.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you so much and no worries, things happen. Just glad to snag it and put it with the collection. Thank you again so much for the wonderful share.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. TY so much for reupload to other server, didnt want to miss :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Awesome blog train super cute kits.
    Thank you!
    ((Hugs))
    Gina

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You are all welcome ladies ! Thanks to download and love my kits !

    RépondreSupprimer